Heart Of Gold Club
The Heart of Gold Club helps to sponsor our projects including our Community Support Centre Heartprint House in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
With your exclusive membership to the club you will receive:
- Regular newsletters.
- Invitation to our private Heart of Gold Facebook group.
- Three night's accommodation* at Heartprint House in Siem Reap, our volunteer accommodation part of our Community support centre.
- Your name will be placed on a heart at Heartprint House.
- The satisfaction of being an ongoing contributor to the lives of the less fortunate in Cambodia.
How can you become a member?
The first step is to decide to pledge to make a minimum donation of $20 a month for a minimum of 12 months. The donation does not have to be a set amount as long as it is a minimum of $20 and may vary from month to month. You can pay this donation annually if you prefer and all donations to Heart of Gold club are tax deductible within Australia and the US. Once you have decided to make the pledge either sign up through the donation button or email us on email@example.com and we will send you further information as well as bank details. Please note if you are looking for tax deductibility from the US, please email us before making payment. Remember the club is only open to the first 100 people.
BECOME A MEMBER
Once you have decided to make the pledge either sign up through the donation button or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you further information as well as bank details. Please note if you are looking for tax deductibility from the US, please email us before making payment. Remember the club is only open to the first 100 people.
What am I supporting?
- Heartprint House Community Support Centre
- Community House builds.
- Sanitation program; building toilets and wells.
- Personal Hygiene; providing toothbrushes, soap, feminine hygiene packs, fluoride treatments and information days within the community.
- Sponsorship for local kids to attend English classes.
- University sponsorships.
- Distribution of care packages; including clothing, rice and other staples, produce grown at the centre, hygiene items and more to local impoverished families.
Heartprint volunteers are constantly holding fundraisers and creating awareness for the cause but this is not enough to keep all of our community projects running and we are constantly looking for help to help the communities we support through house builds, sanitation, education, care packages and employment opportunities. Our Heart of Gold Club is a major part of helping make this happen.
* Accommodation is dormitory style and subject to availability. Bookings must be made a minimum of one month in advance.